Add it to your cart then we'll charge your credit card and ship to you as soon as it's available (Typically 1 to 8 weeks). For specific availability information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This design is in high demand. Add to cart soon to ensure it's available for quickship delivery.
The Transit Bench is a versatile design that can be used as seating for tight spots like entryways and bedrooms, or as a coffee table. The surface, which creates a pleasing, elemental pattern, is constructed with solid wood pieces that are joined precisely in parallel to create a design that is both sturdy and lightweight. The legs are splayed slightly for stability, and are made with powder-coated, tubular steel. Available in natural ash with white legs, or black ash with black legs. All wood is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management.
- Solid, durable, FSC®-Certified Ash top (FSC® 092551).
- Powder-coated, tubular steel legs.
- Bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.