Odeon End Table New
Odeon End Table New
Add it to your cart then we'll charge your credit card and ship to you as soon as it's available (Typically 1 to 8 weeks). For specific availability information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This design is in high demand. Add to cart soon to ensure it's available for quickship delivery.
Neo-Classical forms get a contemporary treatment with the Odeon Table Series, which evokes Doric columns and a muse-like femininity. From every angle, these tables reveal qualities that gently juxtapose and interplay: a scalloped base with a smooth tabletop; subtly textured wood grain visible through a creamy wash of paint; soft curves balanced by chiseled lines. The slender stature of the Odeon End Table is the perfect addition to any seating area, and can be nested with the Odeon Coffee Table.
- Odeon End Table is designed to nest with the Odeon Coffee Table.
- Not recommended for seating purposes.
- Plastic bumpers on bottom of base to prevent damage to hardwood floors.
- Non‐marking tack glide feet.
- PAINTED WOOD
- For strength and stability, the tabletop is medium-density fiberboard with painted, real wood veneer.
- Knock-down scalloped base is sculpted, painted medium-density fiberboard reinforced by several steel posts for stability.
- Simple assembly required.
- Durable, oil-based polyurethane finish.
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits.
- The tabletop and dowel base is crafted from solid walnut or solid oak.
- Tables are finished in Rubio® Monocoat ‐ a durable, matte, oil‐based protector designed to highlight the beauty of natural wood.
- Wood finish is certified 0% VOC and is an all‐natural, environmentally friendly product.
- Surface can be revitalized as desired. Visit Rubio® Monocoat website for more information.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern that make each design unique.