Silverlake Ottoman New
Silverlake Ottoman New
Add it to your cart then we'll charge your credit card and ship to you as soon as it's available (Typically 1 to 8 weeks). For specific availability information please email email@example.com
This design is in high demand. Add to cart soon to ensure it's available for quickship delivery.
The Silverlake Upholstery Collection is a Scandinavian-inspired seating design that strikes an elegant balance between minimalist styling and a casual, inviting feel. The design features a slender tuxedo frame, and plush seat and back cushions filled with our eco-friendly, signature PET fill. The back and side cushions can be adjusted to your preferred angle, while the generous seat depth enhances the sectional’s comfort. Subtle features like pleated fabric details on cushion corners and architectural, black powder-coated steel legs complete Silverlake, laid-back modern aesthetic. The collection is a restful haven for any busy home, office or lobby. The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Silverlake uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 236 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Silverlake Loft Bi-Sectional we build.
- The collection consists of eight unique configurations: a stand-alone sofa, a long XL sofa, a small-scale loft bi-sectional, a right or left-facing sectional, a right or left-facing XL sectional and a U-shaped sectional.
- Ottoman can be added to any Silverlake sofa or sectional configuration for added seating or as a footrest.
- Cushion is crafted with crafted with high resiliency medium density foam and contains an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 236 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Ottoman includes concealed connector to securely join it to a Silverlake sofa or sectional.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Legs are made from black powder-coated flat bar steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Light assembly required.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 and U.S. CPSC fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.