Add it to your cart then we'll charge your credit card and ship to you as soon as it's available (Typically 1 to 8 weeks). For specific availability information please email email@example.com
This design is in high demand. Add to cart soon to ensure it's available for quickship delivery.
The Adelaide Bi-Sectional is a classic, symmetrical design that harkens back to Mid-century archetypes. Structured side cushions lend a vintage look, and provide added comfort. The solid, tapered-wood legs can be easily removed and reattached, allowing this sectional to fit through tight spaces. The sofa frame and legs are FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management. The Bi-Sectional matches perfectly with the Adelaide Sofa.
- Dacron -wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Solid wood legs use water-based, medium-toned finish.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Legs can be removed and reattached to get through tight doorways.
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- The Bi-Sectional matches perfectly with the Adelaide Sofa.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.