We are sorry to hear that you have reason to file a claim.
In order to ease the claims handling process, we kindly ask you to follow this guide so our team can evaluate your claim and get back to you as soon as possible.
The duration for handling a claim depends on the complexity of the case and the quality of the documentation provided. If necessary, we will reach out for additional information.
Please take a moment to review our warranty and claims policy.
All Gus* Modern products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
You must hold a valid Proof of Purchase for the item showing it was purchased from GusModern.com/GusModern.ca OR an authorized Gus* Modern dealer. The warranty is void after resale. Gus* Modern does not warrant items purchased in an As-Is state, floor models or items purchased through third party sellers.
Improper care or use, improper storage, accidents, abuse, negligence will void the warranty.
Gus* Modern reserves the right to replace or repair the product at its sole discretion. The decision will be based on the product itself, the level of damage, and the feasibility of a proper repair.
SHIPPING/CONCEALED DAMAGE CLAIMS
We request that you inspect goods upon receiving.
- Take a walk around the skid or boxes after they are off the truck to take note of any visible damage to the packaging (box torn, punctured, open, etc.). Take photos of damage if applicable.
- Any missing or visibly damaged boxes must be noted on the paperwork the driver gives to you or your receiver.
- We ask that you do not refuse a delivery based on damages.
- If a delivery is signed for with no mention of missing items or damages, then delivery is considered signed for in good order by the carrier and Gus* Modern will be unable to accept any claims.
- Goods should be opened and inspected within 5 business days of receiving. Concealed or shipping damages must be brought to Gus* Modern's attention within this time frame for a claim to be accepted.