Add it to your cart then we'll charge your credit card and ship to you as soon as it's available (Typically 1 to 8 weeks). For specific availability information please email email@example.com
This design is in high demand. Add to cart soon to ensure it's available for quickship delivery.
The Atwood Chair is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat, back, and arms, along with piping details which all lend to a clean, sophisticated look. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. Made with FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Part of the Atwood Series, the Chair matches perfectly with the Atwood Sofa, Lounge and Bi-Sectional.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms.
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Part of the Atwood Series, the Chair matches perfectly with the Atwood Sofa, Lounge and Bi-Sectional.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.