Add it to your cart then we'll charge your credit card and ship to you as soon as it's available (Typically 1 to 8 weeks). For specific availability information please email email@example.com
This design is in high demand. Add to cart soon to ensure it's available for quickship delivery.
The Atwood Lounge is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat and back, along with piping details which lend to a clean, sophisticated look. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or entryway, this smaller-scaled lounge functions as standalone seating, or it can be combined with the Atwood Sofa to create the Atwood Bi-Sectional. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Part of the Atwood Series, the Lounge matches perfectly with the Atwood Chair, Sofa and Bi-Sectional.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat and back.
- Seat and back cushion fill is Dacron-wrapped to maintain shape.
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried, FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Part of the Atwood Series, the Lounge matches perfectly with the Atwood Chair, Sofa and Bi-Sectional.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.