Add it to your cart then we'll charge your credit card and ship to you as soon as it's available (Typically 1 to 8 weeks). For specific availability information please email email@example.com
This design is in high demand. Add to cart soon to ensure it's available for quickship delivery.
The Harvest rug is a hand-braided, natural floor covering, which combines golden jute strands with contrasting thread options to create a relaxed, bohemian design. Versatile and durable, this rug will adapt to many different interior styles, providing a subtle foundation of colour and texture to any space. Handcrafted in India using 100% jute, it is available in three sizes and two colourways. Perfect for entryways, living rooms and bedrooms.
- 100% jute handcrafted in India.
- Each handmade rug has unique characteristics that showcase the artistry of the craftsperson that created it.
- Sizes listed are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Rug pad is recommended, for added comfort and stability.
- Hand-bound, stitched edges with premium backing.
- Pre-washed to eliminate shedding and odour.
- For spills, blot immediately with towel and use mild soap only if necessary. Test in an inconspicuous area. Blot to dry.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer, to preview samples.