Add it to your cart then we'll charge your credit card and ship to you as soon as it's available (Typically 1 to 8 weeks). For specific availability information please email email@example.com
This design is in high demand. Add to cart soon to ensure it's available for quickship delivery.
The Wychwood Table is a contemporary, industrial-influenced design that features an architectural, truss-style base and an ample work surface for spreading things out and getting things done. It features durable, powder-coated steel and a water-based clear-coat finish on the tabletop. The design is suitable as a desk or dining table (or if you're tight for space, both!).
- Rectangular tabletop constructed with engineered wood core for strength and stability, surface-faced in either Walnut or Ash wood veneer.
- Features a smooth chamfered edge detail.
- Architectural, truss-style base is powder-coated steel.
- Water-based, clear coat finish.
- Seats up to 6.
- Assembles easily with provided hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.