Mix Modular Left Arm
Mix Modular Left Arm
Add it to your cart then we'll charge your credit card and ship to you as soon as it's available (Typically 1 to 8 weeks). For specific availability information please email email@example.com
This design is in high demand. Add to cart soon to ensure it's available for quickship delivery.
The Mix Modular Collection lets you mix and match components and fabrics to build a custom sectional, sofa or seating group to perfectly suit your space. The design uses 7 basic components (Left Arm, Right Arm, Armless, Corner, Ottoman, Block Table & Prism Table) which can be combined to create an unlimited number of seating configurations. Choose matching fabrics or mix things up to make it your own. Components can be easily reconfigured or added later to adapt to the changing needs of any home or workspace. The tight seat and back give the design, a clean-lined, contemporary look, and each component has French seams to subtly soften the edges. Select components include a matching bolster cushion for added style and comfort. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC© Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.Mix Modular uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 79 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Mix Modular Chair we build.
- 7 different components - Arm Left Facing, Arm Right Facing, Armless, Corner, Ottoman, Block Table & Prism Table.
- Bolster cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 79 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- Frame is kiln-dried, 100% FSC© Certified hardwood, (FSC© , 092551).
- Wood block legs are FSC© Certified Ash in a Black stain.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards, without, the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a, Gus* Modern retailer, to preview samples of, fabric and finish options.