Add it to your cart then we'll charge your credit card and ship to you as soon as it's available (Typically 1 to 8 weeks). For specific availability information please email email@example.com
This design is in high demand. Add to cart soon to ensure it's available for quickship delivery.
Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture, the Truss is a mid-century styled chair that features a solid, natural Ash frame and finger joint detailing on the arms. At home in both modern and traditional spaces, this chair brings an appealing, laid-back style to any space. Available in fabric or Vegan AppleSkin™ Leather, our bio-based upholstery material that offers a quality, eco-friendly alternative to leather.
- Seat and back cushions are Dacron -wrapped to maintain a structured shape.
- Solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on the arms.
- Available in our award-winning, eco-friendly Vegan AppleSkin™ Leather.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Frame has a water-based clearcoat finish.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.