Margot LOFT Sofa
Margot LOFT Sofa
Add it to your cart then we'll charge your credit card and ship to you as soon as it's available (Typically 1 to 8 weeks). For specific availability information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This design is in high demand. Add to cart soon to ensure it's available for quickship delivery.
The Margot Loft Sofa epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions that give a look which is both timeless and contemporary. A smaller version of the popular Margot Sofa, this design captures all the refined style of the full-scale sofa in a more compact 72, length. Every sofa includes two sets of four cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass or black finish to suit your style. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood. Margot uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 567 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Margot Loft Sofa we build.
- Small-scale sofa perfect for condos, apartments and compact spaces.
- Includes two sets of four legs, (one set black, one set brass).
- Kiln-dried, 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame, (FSC® 092551).
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 567 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat and back cushions.
- Dacron wrapped cushions for a structured look.
- French-seam detailing on arms and back.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Margot Chair.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer, to preview samples of, fabric and finish options.